Tuesday 12 April 2011

JBoye Philadelphia 3rd to 5th of May - sign up now !

If you have not yet signed up for the JBoye 2011 conference in Philadelphia next month, do so now !

Why do I so fervently suggest you do such a thing ? Simply because Janus and his crew throw an absolutely superb practitioner focused event. You cannot possibly attend without learning something useful and connecting with fellow professionals.

So head directly over to the site immediate to check out the program so you can justify to the budget holders and get signed up now: http://jboye.com/conferences/philadelphia11/

Unfortunately I will not be attending, as my employer let me go to AIIM in D.C. last month (even then only because it is my "professional body" and I was a speaker !), but believe me, if you only attend one industry conference this year, then JBoye 2011 should be it.

The conference program is expanded into 8 tracks this year, so there is bound to be something useful and interesting to you: http://jboye.com/conferences/philadelphia11/program/

Even better, some of the speakers are doing promo videos !


So, once again I really cannot recommend this event enough, no vendor hard sell, just learning from your peers.

This excellent video of testimonials was taken at the inaugural  JBoye 2009 conference by my good friend Line Berg (@superline)

No comments: